Purchasing a home is a major milestone in anyone’s life. But in order for most Americans to buy the home of their dreams, they must first secure a loan. Finding home loans for veterans in Arizona can be an especially daunting experience. That’s why it’s essential that you rely on a trusted loan specialist to guide you through the complexities to get the home you want and deserve.
Atlas Crown Mortgage has helped numerous veterans get the homes they desire, assisting them with the many steps needed to get the proper financing and offering the guidance they need to give them peace of mind throughout the home buying process. Find out how we can help ease the stress of getting a loan, and how your new home is closer than you may think.
Why You Need a Home Loan Designed for Veterans
Not all loans are created equal, and not all loans offer the same terms and conditions for certain demographics. Veterans’ loans are no different. They offer veterans significant benefits not available in other loans, most often making them more attractive and advantageous to potential homeowners.
Why are VA (Veterans Affairs) loans often a better option than other loans for America’s former military members? These loans, designed specifically to give America’s heroes a more favorable buying experience and payment path, offer a more comfortable plan for qualified veterans, service members, and their spouses.
Guaranteed by the Department of Veterans Affairs, VA loans provide peace of mind on top of more attractive borrowing conditions than other loans. While the terms vary among each loan, loans can come with either fixed or variable rates.
But perhaps VA loans’ most attractive conditions is that they allow for a Zero Down Payment at drastically lower rates. These generous offerings relieve much of the stress that can accompany home buyers and their spouses. Additionally, virtually all VA loans come with flexible qualifying guidelines, meaning that it’s often easier for veterans of diverse financial backgrounds and standings to receive loans to purchase their new home.
Benefits of Choosing a Loan for Veterans
We’ve briefly detailed some of the highlights that VA loans so attractive—but there are more appealing conditions that you should be aware of, including:
- Qualification even if you have a lower credit score or hold more debt when compared to other types of loans
- Exploration of your options for finding the best VA loan around. The VA neither generates nor funds these types of loans, and the rates are set by private institutions like banks, credit unions, and mortgage lenders like Atlas Crown Mortgage
- No requirement that you take out mortgage insurance to make a down payment, saving you money, time, and headaches
- using the VA loan beyond just your first buy. If the time comes to move and you sell your home or complete your mortgage payment, you will likely qualify for an additional VA loan should you need it.
- Refinancing your VA loan at a generous rate
- Don’t need to take out cash? There’s a strong chance that you can refinance at a higher percentage
- Assumption of the loan, meaning that, should you want to transfer your loan to a VA-eligible person in the future, you may do so with no penalty. If your VA loan has a low rate and market rates rise later on, the assumption aspect makes your loan that much more valuable under the market’s new conditions.
Find Home Loans for Veterans in Arizona with Atlas Crown Mortgage
We understand that finding and signing for a home loan is a significant undertaking, and we’re here to help you at each step. Reach out to Atlas Crown Mortgage to take the first step in getting the financial assistance you need to purchase the home you deserve.